Mike Bryant on Implementing Advanced Data to Guide Kris Bryant’s Adjustments (Exclusive Interview)
Mike Bryant, father and hitting coach of the clutch 2016 MVP Kris Bryant, talked with the Cubs Related Podcast about his hitting philosophy as a coach and the logic of Kris’s adjustments.
Mike explains the following:
- How he uses Rapsodo data to guide Kris’ adjustments
- Why Kris changed his posture after 2016
- How experience has helped Kris adapt pitch-to-pitch
- Effects of a COVID-shortened MLB season on hitters
- Using chapstick to help my golf game
The interview with Mike starts at the 8:55 marker.